He established Ross Mediation Center in 2002, and his practice is entirely devoted to the mediation and arbitration of legal disputes.
Charles Ross, Esq., received his mediation training at Harvard Law School. He completed the Harvard Law School Mediation Program for Lawyers in 1999 and graduated from the Harvard Advanced Mediation Program for Lawyers in 2001.
Mr. Ross earned his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where he graduated with high honors. Mr. Ross also achieved Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Eta Sigma honors. He has been recognized by his peers as one of Florida's leading mediators with a Martindale Hubbell rating of AV. Mr. Ross was also selected by the Florida trial attorneys for membership in Florida's Legal Elite, The Best Lawyers in America 2010, and Tampa Bay Magazine's Top Lawyers 2010. Charles Ross, Esq., was also chosen for membership in The National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals. He is certified to mediate circuit court and federal cases throughout the state of Florida.
Mr. Ross understands that success at mediation depends, in large part, upon hard work and commitment to achieving results. He brings dedication to the mediation process and will work as long and hard as necessary to assist you in the resolution of your claims. He has mediated thousands of Florida lawsuits and has substantial experience in the following areas:
- Commercial & Business Litigation
- Employment Disputes
- Civil Rights & Title VII Suits
- Tort, Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Products Liability Claims
- Premises Liability Actions
- Brokerage & Securities Litigation
- General Corporate Disputes
- Construction Claims
- Contract Disputes
- Construction Lien & Surety Claims
- Real Estate Lawsuits
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Nursing Home Suits
- Probate & Trust Litigation
- Medical Malpractice and Professional Liability Claims
- Business Dissolution Matters
- Shareholder & Partner Disputes
- Intellectual Property & Patent Claims
- Insurance & Coverage Litigation
- Maritime & Boating Suits
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Government Dispute Resolution
- General Civil Litigation Matters
- Condominium/Mobile Home Suits
To print a copy of Mr. Ross' resume, please click here.